Origami Flowery Utility Box

As a kid I loved making paper planes and other paper crafts. Me and my friends took pride in who-knows-more of such tricks. I grew up. I still love the paper planes. But I am no more making those regularly. So I've lost some of my much coveted tricks. This is an attempt to document whatever tricks I remember. These origami structures are not my original ; and I've no clue about it's origins. I just happened to learn it from friends and some old TV programs. But the illustrations are mine. :)

This particular structure can be used as a utility box...for keeping small little things. My friends use it as an ash tray! With little modification (with a bigger paper and some glue) it can also be transformed into a paper crown. I'd try to post that sometimes later. Special thanks to my dear friend Patel, who helped me to recollect the steps in this origami.


Comments

Popular Posts